The Kidpro safety net system has been tested, approved and certified by TUV Argentina, INTI (Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Industrial) and AIDICO. It successfully passed the following quality and reliability tests:
- • Safety standard ASTM F2006 TÜV Argentina
- • Strength trials to collective mechanical behavior INTI OT (Work Order No. 101/9195)
- • Comparative trial of impact energies (IRAM NM 298 Rule - INTI OT No. 101/17480)
- • Ageing trial as per ASTM D 4329 – 09 and ASTM G 154 – 06 rules.
- • Dynamic trial of soft body impact
- • Energy absorption capacity of the net mesh as per UNE-EN 1263-1.2004 Section UNF EN ISO 1806:2003 (ENAC)
- • Static trial of nets endurance as per UNE EN 1263-1:2004 Section 7.4 (ENAC)